- Visa Application Forms Completion – Online or In-House (for manual submission) ;
- Processing of Payment Receipts and Forms (e.g., US MRV – Machine Readable Visa Form);
- Scheduling of VISA Appointments & Interviews;
- Assistance with Online VISA Payments if required (Optional).
We observe the utmost confidentiality and professionalism in providing our VISA Support Services for over 15 years and strive to maintain professional discretion in the provision of all our business services:
- FULL VISA ASSISTANCE SERVICES are available for those wishing to utilize our Professional Support Services, which include:
- FULL-SERVICE VISA ASSISTANCE for completion of VISA APPLICATION Documents (only) – (us$70 /pp); &
- ONLINE FEE PAYMENT (Optional) Assistance in completing necessary online VISA Application Payments;
- SELF-SERVE FACILITIES – for Customers wishing to complete their Visa Applications themselves, using our Computing, Internet & Printing Services.
- Clients/Applicants registering for our VISA Services will be provided our Client VISA Application (CVA) Forms for the type/class of Visa (tt$30 / us$5).
- This Fee is included in the Full-Service Subscription Fee (~US$30/pp) and is to be completed by hand on-site or brought/sent back to our Service Center for Application Processing (information to be transferred to the formal application);
- Upon completion of the CVA Form – required confirmation and payment forms will be provided to applicants for submission;
- We also provide an optional Online Payment Service for those needing assistance in completing necessary online Visa Payments;
- Once payment has been processed, an appointment date will be scheduled and visa documents printed for collection;
- Applicants will receive ALL print outs or copies of CVA forms or documents that are necessary for submission.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that CDCorg or ComDevCorp is in no way affiliated with any foreign embassies or government institutions in Trinidad & Tobago or abroad. Our Visa Application Assistance and completion of VISA forms are provided solely as customer assistance and support services and are engaged at the customers’ discretion. We make every effort to review and ensure that all information provided is properly documented but takes no responsibility for any errors overlooked or made during the application processing and submission processes. We are not liable for any errors caused due to changes or upgrades made by the respective embassies or VISA processors.